Another shameless plug for the mandolin! This little appliance is the real MVP if pretty presentation is what you’re going for!
I’m not a big snacking fan, but if it’s homemade and truffled, I’m down. These light and airy chips are a perfect appetizer or a super classy football snack for #bae 😉
I get close to the thinnest setting for these potatoes, since I’m going for crispyyyyy.
Soak the potatoes in cold water to make them a bit sturdier. I don’t know the chemistry of it, but it works.
Drizzle and season – the world is your oyster here, try different combos to see what you like!
Snack game = strong.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet by spraying lightly with olive oil cooking spray or Pam.
2. Slice your potatoes on the thinnest setting on a mandolin.
3. Soak your potatoes in a bowl of cold water for 15 minutes, then rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Place potato slices back in a dry bowl and toss with olive oil, truffle salt, and rosemary.
5. Spread potato slices out evenly on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before removing from sheet.